Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Random

photo taken 12.26.2010
Movie Watching at Grandma and Grandpa's house

We've been sick around here,
passing around a tummy virus.
Poor Elle has an ear infection
on top of that + 5 teeth -
including molars coming in.
There have been tears and naps
but still some giggles.
Lots of going next door to
grandma and grandpa's
to watch movies.
I only miss
having TV
when one of us
is sick. I am
thankful for youtube
and all the Disney movies
loaded on there too!
Today Elle turns 1.5 years old.
She is almost 20 pounds,
petite little one.
Archer weighed in at 34 pounds
and 32 inches tall at
his 3 year visit.
I think both of my kids
might be getting white
coat syndrome. Dr visits
are pretty traumatic
now.
Yesterday I was grumbling
about the wind, then
remembered the day
before I was wishing
for wind, so we could
fly a kite.
So I stopped
grumbling,
and giggled instead,
and we flew a kite
in our front yard
and sang "Let's
Go Fly a Kite," from
Mary Poppins.
The kids got a kick out of it
and so did the neighbors
out for walks.

No comments: