
I'm a model.
(Not the kind on the magazines).
I'm a model
with possible eternal impact.
I'm a model
everyday.
I have 2
very tiny fans.
I am a model
with potential to raise world-changers.
I don't draw attention
like regular models,
and often don't pay attention
enough to my fans.
I want to model
patience, joy, and love.
I'm falling short.
It is evident when
my fans start to sound
like me, act like me.
I hear them raise their
voices at the dog, just
like their model.
I hear their patience
lacking with each other, just
like their model.
I hear them get frustrated,
when it's not even something
important, just
like their model.
I want to model
kindness, gentleness, self-control.
I want to model
boldness, adventure, intentionality.
I want to model
creativity.
I want to model
Him in it all,
so they will be molded
to follow Him everyday.
Lord, please help
your grace fill in
where I fall so short with
these little ones.
Help me to model You,
so they too will model You.



1 comment:
Love that!!!!!
Katie Miles
Post a Comment