-Archer's excitement about "safety scissors" and practicing cutting
-the movie Elf
-picking up Archer from preschool - I had a dr appt in the area at just the right time!
-seeing friends at preschool pickup
-dinner with family
-fresh apple juice
-fresh orange juice (it seriously comes out of our juicer tasting just like an Orange Julius!)
-spaghetti squash with Dan's awesome spaghetti sauce
-snuggles from my Elle-Bell
-confirming with the Heart Gallery that they will be setting up at church for Orphan Sunday!
-emails, texts, and calls - from family, church family, and friends
-bacon
And here are a couple of Friday funnies:
-I had a dr appt yesterday and they said I'm 5 ft 7.5 inches. I've always measured at 5ft9in, so either they measured me wrong or I'm shrinking!
-I apparently washed silly putty along with one of my favorite shirts. I got most of it off, but not all, and yes, I am wearing it right now - silly putty and all:-)




No comments:
Post a Comment