Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Shopping (For a Cause) - Check out these Ideas!

image from Hannah James

If you are looking for a way to give a double blessing this Christmas - one to those you are giving gifts to, and then have the gifts give back in another way - please check out the links/stores/lists below!

Bracelets, Soap - supports the Burkina Orphanage - click here for details.

Clothing, Jewelry, Accessories, Arts and Crafts (a long list of multiple families/organizations) - supports adoption/orphan care - at Vitafamilae's Home for Christmas - click here for details.

"Redeemed" Bracelets - supports adoption - click here for details.

Handmade bags, clothing, hair accessories, and gifts (I've ordered from her shop multiple times - love the items I ordered!) - supports an adoption from the Congo - click here for details.


Beautiful Handmade Dresses - supports a family adopting from China - click here for details.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Thank you for this post! Of course, we want everyone we know to join us in loving the orphans we met, but I'm also excited to check out the other links and help other adoptive families! Thanks for sharing.

Desiree said...

Thank you for sharing our link! I don't know if you have received my emails about our auction.... but you won a bunch of items! Just want to make sure you know :)