So Loved.
It's exactly how I feel right now.
I got the (best possible) news after a surgery yesterday.
(the long version - a CT scan revealed cysts on my pancreas and liver-
I went through an EUS yesterday, and expected a biopsy to be done
at the same time. The dr was able to see the cysts with the EUS scope
ultrasound tool and verify that a biopsy didn't even need to be done!
These cysts are nothing to worry about - we'll likely just continue
to monitor them due to my family history.)
Today, I am singing His praises, sore throat and all.
I know He is good in all situations, but I feel so very blessed that He gave me the desires of my heart - good results.
I also feel so very, very loved by the family and friends (and even people I did not know!) that were praying for these good results.
So, thank you to those of you who cried out to Him on my behalf!
How I love you, child, I love you. How I love you, child, I love you. How I love you.
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, How I love you!
lyrics - When the Night is Falling




1 comment:
Oh, that is beautiful. So glad you got good news!
Post a Comment