Friday, July 10, 2009

Oh Bebe!

A random list, titled "oh bebe...."

  • oh bebe, do I have a lot of blog catching up to do--will get it done someday!
  • oh baby, is what I say when baby girl takes a foot or elbow, stretches it out as far as she can, and moves it from one side of my belly to the other, over and over again--per Daddy looks a bit like an alien trying to get out:-)
  • oh bebe, what Archer says when baby moves--and he has now turned it into a song that he sings before bed time and naptime--love the "bebe" pronounciation, instead of baby!
  • oh bebe, only 28 days to go until my due date!
  • oh bebe, I feel like I have so much to do before then....but sleep seems WAY more important.
  • oh bebe, I was so excited to not get a weight gain lecture at the baby appointment yesterday, baby's heartbeat was 135, measuring at exactly 36 weeks!
  • oh bebe, Archer turned 18 months old this week (7/7)...and grows up more and more each day.
  • oh bebe, can't believe we will have 2 babies in this house soon (can I still call him a baby when he is a big brother)?
  • oh bebe, that's it for now, and Oh Baby Girl, we are looking forward to meeting you soon!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Just a quick word of unsolicited advice... pack your bag! I delivered Peyton at 36 wks 5 days and was completely unprepared. Packing a bag at 1:30 am when your water has broken isn't the best way to go about things. I definitely wasn't expecting her THAT early!

Glad you are doing well!!