Since baby girl's due date is fast approaching, we decided that it would be a good idea for Archer to spend the night at Memaw's house....for a trial run.
I've spent the night with him there once or twice before, but he has never spent the night away from Mommy (by the way, I am Mommy now--not MeMe anymore).
As I expected, he handled it very well--I think it was more difficult for me (yes, even though he was just NEXT DOOR)!
Memaw reports that he cried for about 3 seconds before falling asleep--and slept very well. I'm sure that the comfort of Baby Tad (Leapfrog toy) helped. The "nighttime" music soothes Archer to sleep.
I'm so glad we did this trial run, so I won't worry as much about how he will handle it while we are at the hospital.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
All will be fine. Now I hope you have your bag packed. The second one tends not to roast for so long!
Post a Comment