I had an appointment yesterday, and things are "progressing..."
We expected the doctor to come back in the room and say "see you next week."
Instead he said, "how about an induction Saturday"?
As in August 1st, Saturday!
We were shocked to hear the offer, so told him we'd think about it--we did and decided to move forward with the induction.
I have a call into his office to get the details--when to arrive, etc.
edit: just got a call from my doctor (thought it would be the nurse)--said to be there at 6am on Saturday--he'll see us there at 7!
Only 4 more days until we are a family of 4!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Yay!!! How exciting! We'll be praying for you Saturday that things will go smoothly (and quickly!).
I'm excited for you! But can you feel my jealousy from across town???
Whoa! How exciting! Are you ready? Can't wait to meet baby Girl Richardson!
Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!! Induction is awesome that you can get the drugs in the beginning and have NO PAIN NO PAIN!!!
WOW!! Congrats and praying for you guys! I'm going to email you to ask about something!
Just wanted to let you know we'll be thinking of you and your family tomorrow! I hope everything goes smoothly and can't wait to read blogs about your family of 4! Let us know if we can do anyting for you!
Post a Comment