
sibling love
my 2nd sewing lesson (ever) from my grandmother
sewing 2 pillows at that lesson!
spring weather
birthday celebrations (can't believe my nephew is 19!)
a day for spring decluttering
the help of my niece while spring decluttering, love spending time with Athena
plastic Easter eggs
chocolate bunnies
toy dinosaurs
double shopping carts made to look like race cars
giggles from the 2 kiddos in the race car as they "drive really fast"
my husband's creativity
and his gift of teaching
lunch break thrift store finds (my sweet girl rocks the thrift store look:-)
the way my mom loves on my kids everyday
grandparents next door (on both sides)
sharing about Dave Ramsey with my CVS cashier friend
old photos
the wordfeud app
lovely blogs
this book
pretty ribbons
the youversion app (New Living Translation for me)
inspiring fables
hearing my girl say "I hold you" as she raises her arms up
hearing my boy say, "but I want you" so I can stay a minute longer at bedtime
all of these Friday Favorites bring me joy
you can join in the celebration with Rachel at finding joy

my 2nd sewing lesson (ever) from my grandmother
sewing 2 pillows at that lesson!
spring weather
birthday celebrations (can't believe my nephew is 19!)
a day for spring decluttering
the help of my niece while spring decluttering, love spending time with Athena
plastic Easter eggs
chocolate bunnies
toy dinosaurs
double shopping carts made to look like race cars
giggles from the 2 kiddos in the race car as they "drive really fast"
my husband's creativity
and his gift of teaching
lunch break thrift store finds (my sweet girl rocks the thrift store look:-)
the way my mom loves on my kids everyday
grandparents next door (on both sides)
sharing about Dave Ramsey with my CVS cashier friend
old photos
the wordfeud app
lovely blogs
this book
pretty ribbons
the youversion app (New Living Translation for me)
inspiring fables
hearing my girl say "I hold you" as she raises her arms up
hearing my boy say, "but I want you" so I can stay a minute longer at bedtime
all of these Friday Favorites bring me joy
you can join in the celebration with Rachel at finding joy




1 comment:
Again, I love your list. I think that you live the title of your blog - rich blessings - as you write your favorites you can just see how you see life as blessed. :)
Love spring decluttering. That's whats on my agenda for the day.
Have a great weekend!
Rachel
{and thanks again for linking up.}
Post a Comment