
(finally) in her big girl carseat
She is proud to have a chair like her "bubba"
Elleana had her 18 month visit last week. (She turned 19 months yesterday! Crazy to think that is the age Archer was when we welcomed her into the world) She weighed in at 21 pounds - climbing all the way to the 5th percentile:-) Her height is the 18th percentile.
She handled the visit pretty well - dancing the entire time we were in the waiting room. When she saw the nurse and doctor - she started saying "no" over and over again. She screams when they weigh her, and screams for the shots (understandably!). I hate that part.
She continues to charm people when we are out and about - saying Hi to anyone who will look her way. This girl is full of song and dance all the time. Her favorites are the songs from The Sound of Music.
She continues to be joyful - and yet, I see a possible strong willed personality emerging. I think she can combine that joy+stubborn attitude to do great things in her future. Her Daddy is tenacious, and I think that both of our kids (thankfully) have that same trait.
Funny thing? She has my sighs - I do a certain kind of shuddery sigh, and hers is identical to mine. It makes her Daddy chuckle.
She is becoming more and more a Daddy's girl. It's totally adorable.
I'm so blessed by the joy, spunk, and sweetness that Elle adds to our family!



1 comment:
joy+stubborn (which can also be thought of as perseverance) = a beautiful and passionate person. You just have to get through childhood...:)
My oldest is very similar, and now at almost 15 she's turning into an amazing woman.
Lovely post, by the way.
Rachel
Post a Comment