
My kids are growing up. I'm truly thankful for each milestone and each change, but I do have to admit, it's a little painful to me that time seems to go by so quickly!
The pains referenced above? This mommy might have shed some tears last night.
Why?
Archer moved to a big boy bed last night (he was still in the crib - Elle sleeps in a pack and play outside our room, but will be moving to the crib in the next couple of weeks). He had an awful time trying to go to sleep (I think because he was SO excited), so I stayed in there with him for a long time until Elle woke up crying (stuffy nose) - told him I'd be back, and a few minutes later he drifted to sleep.
Elle went poo-poo in the potty. No, I haven't started potty training her, BUT call it a case of mommy diaper fatigue if you will - I saw the red face starting yesterday and I asked her if she wanted to poo-poo in the potty. She ran to the front door (we were outside playing), and said yes. I held her over the big potty, and sure enough - she went! This morning her diaper was dry (not normal) when I took her to my mom's house - my mom set her down on the potty, and she went pee-pee.
Changes around here everyday - sometimes the changes happen so fast it's a blur. I'm glad that I have this blog to "jot" some of it down!



2 comments:
I feel your pain.
Wow, you're super mom gettting that girl potty trained! It's easier with #2 kid because they want to be like the big one. I'm hoping that for Rylie as Landry is just now potty trained - whew!
Post a Comment