



There are so many options on the Shopping for a Cause, and I wanted to highlight just a few of my favorites. Truly, there are such talented crafty people out there - love the variety of fundraisers. The links and pictures are a bit out of order, because blogger is not cooperating with me today!
This Shop on Etsy has the cutest creations! She makes the headbands above, and the stockings and personalized dolls below. All funds go toward bringing their child home from Ethiopia.

I think the hoodies at this site are great, and the design is available on onesies for little ones too!The Wild Poppy Shoppe has some beautiful jewelry. This one is gorgeous.
These crayons at The Smiling Heart would make great stocking stuffers.
I hope you'll check out some of the goodies that are helping bring orphans to their forever families!



No comments:
Post a Comment