Sunday, April 17, 2011

Aftermath


the aftermath of the orange lollipop
Can you see it? Click to make it bigger-
yep, all over the chin:-)

Elle found 2 orange lollipops
on our table at lunch-
before the Easter Egg hunt at church-
today. She would not put them down.
She wanted to "jump, jump" in the
bouncy house, but when I told
her she would have to give me the
lollipops first, she screamed
(she decided the lollipops were
more important).
I tried to take them out of her hands
to explain she needed her hands
to pick up eggs - she
screamed. Sorry to all those around us;-)
I let her keep them in her hands,
but Daddy must have convinced her
that eggs were better, because
she put them down temporarily for the hunt.
I let her have the lollipop
after the hunt. She was so
happy, and not so happy when
she took a bite of it, and I dug it out
and took it away (thus the sad face).

No comments: