*******************************
his favorites right now?
drawing with sidewalk chalk
coloring
catching (or trying to) lizards
watching Dino Dan at Grandma's house
(pretending) to cook
(really) helping to bake
picking flowers
exploring the greenbelt with Daddy
big bad wolves (still)
and now dragons along with the dinosaurs
he is creative,
funny, and thoughtful.
he loves his sister,
and shows it most of the time
jumping and running
chips and salsa
the Zoodles app
swords
tents
watering plants
mint chocolate chip ice cream
candy
saying
"I don't get it"
and
"I don't care"
and
"I loves you"
and
"I wish you could always be with me."
and Archer E.
loves archery.
This boy, we love him. Thank you
God for our son!
drawing with sidewalk chalk
coloring
catching (or trying to) lizards
watching Dino Dan at Grandma's house
(pretending) to cook
(really) helping to bake
picking flowers
exploring the greenbelt with Daddy
big bad wolves (still)
and now dragons along with the dinosaurs
he is creative,
funny, and thoughtful.
he loves his sister,
and shows it most of the time
jumping and running
chips and salsa
the Zoodles app
swords
tents
watering plants
mint chocolate chip ice cream
candy
saying
"I don't get it"
and
"I don't care"
and
"I loves you"
and
"I wish you could always be with me."
and Archer E.
loves archery.
This boy, we love him. Thank you
God for our son!








No comments:
Post a Comment