
my Mom with her brother,
Uncle Dean
I'm looking back through some older cell phone photos, and realized I hadn't posted these. We were blessed with a visit from my Uncle Dean and Aunt Cindy in late December. They were passing through on their way back home to Arizona, and we got to meet up for dinner.
Elle, Mom, and I had a great time. I always love hearing the updates on the family, and hearing all about their travels. They had some excitement last week - their daughter -my cousin Christina gave birth to her first child, a little boy!
Elle, Mom, and I had a great time. I always love hearing the updates on the family, and hearing all about their travels. They had some excitement last week - their daughter -my cousin Christina gave birth to her first child, a little boy!




No comments:
Post a Comment