
If not, I highly recommend it. I fall in love with the town everytime I go--it is just beautiful--the river, the cute little shops, and some tasty food.
Last night, we enjoyed dinner at the historic Gristmill Restaurant, right next to the river.
We sat in seats like these--with beautiful trees surrounding us.
I was really enjoying Dan's company, but dinner became even more interesting when we had some additional company join us.....first a skunk...
then his pal the racoon. I'm not kidding. They must eat at the Gristmill often, they were walking around near all of the diners--like they owned the place!I never thought I'd see a skunk or a racoon during dinner--unless I was camping...um, but I don't camp--so I guess this is as close to nature as it gets for me.



1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! Glad you got to celebrate with a yummy dinner in at a great spot. We went to the Gristmill on our 2nd anniversary. I love hearing the water if you sit outside. I think the skunk would have almost ruined it for me. Yikes!
Post a Comment