
Some things Dad would be happy about...things that have happened in the 5 years he's been gone...in no particular order:
- Mom's dog, Dexter
- How Kim and Willie have such smart, thoughful kiddos
- How Ashlee's grown up to be a mature, loving young lady
- the birth of cousins Mason and Wayne
- mom and grandmother moved to San Antonio
- Archer:-)
- Dan's family moved to San Antonio
- The Thursday night crew still meets for Happy Hour!
- Dan and I returned to our faith, and found an incredible church home
- The amazing way the church and all of our family and friends blessed us with help, advice, and generous gifts to prepare us for parenthood
- That mom is loving all the babies in the nursery at church
- Aunt Susan and Uncle Jerry's visit to Archer @ 1 week old
- That mom loves her new church home
- Cockrell Lake Estates
- Lara's daughter, Kira
- the family get together held this year at Uncle Del's house
- Dan's beautiful photography
- That Jim and Freda bought Archer an OU football, mini size
- the great support of our family and friends--anytime we need it!
- there are really too many to list...but I know he's smiling right now



1 comment:
I've really enjoyed getting to know your dad today - what a beautiful tribute you created after 5 years and I pray that you all are doing well!
Post a Comment