Please click on the pictures to truly see the sad face:-(
This is why I stood in line for an hour and a half?
and Daddy playing peek a boo behind the camera.
(notice the lean AWAY from Santa)
Seriously? I thought a candy cane could fill that magical belly.
Archer was not happy about the entire experience,
and totally refused to wear his cute jacket for the picture.
I'm glad we did it, but Daddy suggested we skip it next year;-)
Thanks to Ashlee, Jay, Frankie, and Memaw for providing moral support!



2 comments:
I'm impressed! It's not too bad! We skipped it for a few years with Dustin...it wasn't worth the fight. I haven't skipped it with the others, though! I learned as the years went on....
Have a merry Christmas!
Good Mama, even if he cried! You can use it in the slide show at his wedding!!
Post a Comment