I'm it! I've been tagged by Elizabeth and Myra--and the tags were almost identical--both with lots of lists of 8, so I'll modify it a bit and play once to cover both tags:-)
Eight TV shows I watch (sporadically as we don't have TV)
Clean House (love it, but still need to be inspired)
What Not to Wear (I know you can't tell this by my wardrobe:-)
24
Arrested Development (on hulu.com)
American Idol
Firefly (old show on DVDs)
Heroes (I'm a season or two behind as I watch these on DVD)
Smallville (again--a season or two behind)
Eight Favorite Restaurants
House of Hunan (OKC)
PF Changs
Pho
La Marginal
Pepperoni Grill (OKC)
Sushi Zushi
Camino Ranch (tableside guacamole!)
Bill Miller (I used to hate tea, but am now addicted to their sweet tea)
Eight Things I Look Forward To and/or Wish For
Archer's first Christmas
Athena's wedding
Learning to make a cool list of blogs with recent posts (Lauren, Allison, Kathryn, anyone? Please share:-)
Traveling to Maui again with Dan
Discovering my "gift," and how God wants me to use it
Making time to get "crafty" again
A better memory...can't remember anything these days...
A cure for cancer
Eight Things that Happened Yesterday or Today
Gave Archer a bath on my lunch break
Went to Financial Peace University (Dave Ramsey) class with Athena
Worked
Read Blogs
Fed Archer an Olive--almost broke down and handed him the entire can when he gave me the huge, adorable pouty lip begging for more (I was strong!)
Sang Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer over and over and over (Archer's current favorite)
Listened to hail pound my house (weird!)
Smiled with joy as I watched Daddy bounce around the house singing The 12 days of Christmas to our little giggly guy!
Eight Things I cannot Do
Ride a bike
Skate
Cook (I try occasionally, but Dan totally outshines me. Totally.)
Remember appointments, events, occassions, phone numbers (I used to be good at this!)
Draw
Ski (but I intend to learn)
Public speaking (I do when I must, by hate it)
See without glasses/contacts (this could be a problem, because someone broke my glasses...guess who? hint: he's an olive addict)
Whew. That was fun....now it's your turn. If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged--on your blog, myspace, wherever....let me know if you play...I'd love to read your "eights."
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
OK, I'll play! Rob
Post a Comment