I haven't felt very Christmas-y yet...it seems like the season snuck up on me this year!
I do want to note a couple of Christmas-y things we did last weekend, so I'll remember how Archer's first Christmas season was spent...
Last Friday we went to a Charles Dickens Christmas at Bracken Village with Austin and Amanda. It was very neat--I love the shops at Bracken Village, and for the event there were stolling musicians, a guy juggling (he even juggled torches on fire!), and other fun entertainers. Archer enjoyed it until it go too cold--he preferred being in Austin's arms part of the time--he really likes his beard!
Saturday morning we went to breakfast at IHOP, and then to get our Christmas tree! Archer enjoyed a taste of hashbrowns at IHOP--and seemed to enjoy looking at all the trees (and the inflatable Santa Mickey Mouse by the door).
The tree is not decorated yet, but hopefully I'll get that done before Christmas;-)
Sunday evening we went to the NEON Christmas party. Archer was totally impressed by the Ramey's beautiful Christmas tree, and tried to pull off several ornaments (maybe he thought we needed them on our empty tree??).
More Christmas-y events to come I'm sure--hope you are all feeling festive!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You've got to take him to see Santa my friend. Mommy 101!!!
Did you take him to see Santa? How did it go? Can't wait to see the pictures!!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment