Monday, December 8, 2008

Eleven

ELEVEN months old.
This is it (yesterday)--the last "month" birthday.....from here on out it is years.
I remember the 3 "week" birthday, and telling Dan that would be the last time we'd refer to Archer's age in weeks. Now months....

How? Can? I? Make? Time? Slow? Down?
Don't get me wrong....I love watching Archer learn new things, but it makes me a bit teary eyed to look at my little blondie with those big brown eyes, and realize he is really looking a lot more like a boy, and a lot less like a baby.

To close out this post, I'll share a couple more "old" pictures, complete with cheesy captions.

His future's so bright (can you read the shirt?)...


he's gotta wear shades.

1 comment:

myra said...

He's such a cutie! It does seem like this year has been way too short. Hope he's feeling better!