Monday, December 8, 2008

(Kind of) a rough weekend...

Archer was not himself this weekend...the culprit? Three new teeth coming in.....(seriously he drooled buckets all weekend)

The other culprit? He was missing his Daddy (who was in Indiana for a funeral).....

Not sure what other factors were in play, but he was not his usual happy self--he had a 101 fever, did not want to sleep, and would point to his Daddy's office and the garage (where Dan does the woodworking) and whine....

He is much better today. He was VERY happy to welcome Daddy home last night. I'm starting to feel more like myself--the lack of sleep makes me very forgetful (that and my normal momnesia), but I slept almost all night last night! Yipee!

I feel so sad for him about his teeth--poor baby! I know they all go through it, but it sure looks rough!

1 comment:

The Young Family said...

Landry still only has the bottom 2. The top ones have been trying to come in for months now. It's horrible.