Archer has giggled in his sleep since he was very tiny, and I've always wondered what he is dreaming about--what makes him giggle in the middle of a sound sleep?
This morning he woke up to eat, and fell back asleep in my arms for a short time. I dozed off too.
I woke up to the precious giggle, opened my eyes--then he clapped in his sleep! It was precious.
It must have been a dream filled with joy--I hope his dreams continue to be so happy.
My Dad and I had a nightly tradition of wishing each other..."good night, I love you, Have sweet Dreams, Don't let the bed bugs bite.." and any other good night wish we could think of--it turned into kind of a game...over the years it was shortened to "good night, I love you, Sweet dreams and all that stuff, *mwah* (that's supposed to be a kissing noise)."
It looks like Archer has the sweet dreams part down!
Sweet dreams, my friends!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment