-how Elle gets attached to little figurines/toys all the time - today it is spiderman
-Elle wants to be Spiderman for Halloween - it may happen if I don't get her costume done!
-that today is Fireman day at preschool for Archer - wish I could be a fly on the wall!
-that I'm going camping this weekend (so out of my comfort zone, but I'm truly excited) - I think the timing is right - both kids are big enough to enjoy it
-for the beautiful fall weather
-that Archer sat in my lap for a long time last night - this doesn't happen as much anymore
-seeing the beautiful things that Dan creates while woodworking - the latest - a little boat for Archer, I just love it. He is such a talented artist - so creative in so many mediums. Art and teaching are his gifts, for sure.
-going on (2) short walks yesterday hoping to see deer around the corner from my house - sure enough 8 of them! So beautiful.
-meaningful conversations with coworkers - (maybe?) - I am making a difference where I am
-Elle's mohawk when she wakes up!
-"fake" mashed potatoes - with cauliflower (seriously, it's good!)
-writing
-texts from family and friends
-hearing the airplanes all the time over the house (we live near the AFB)
-hearing my kids ALWAYS ask to go to Memaw/Grandmother's house or to see Gamma and Gampa(as Elle says it)
-seeing my kids run to me when I pick them up after work
-cooking dinner with Dan
-watching netflix - just an excuse to sit down together and relax
-my blog - I love going back and reading a couple of years ago what was going on - it's hard to remember it all!
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment