Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday's List

-a successful camping trip!
-being smashed in the corner of the tent with 2 little ones laying on me - because the closer they were to me the safer they felt!
-Archer saying - "now that's a lot of stars, there must be 20!"
-then saying when we saw even more, "oh wow - there must be 50!"
-seeing my kiddos splash and wade in the river
-seeing Dan loving teaching them about the outdoors
-Archer saying - "is this good or what!?!" about the sausage that Dan cooked for us
-their excitement over nature
-praying for our food while out in God's creation
-I brought Archer to bed with me at 5am this morning when he woke up - he fell back asleep holding my hand, then when he woke up again yelled, "Mommy I'm awa...." then stopped with a huge grin because I was already next to him (he yells for us to come get him out of his bed when he wakes up, and this works out well, so I've never tried to change it!)
-After he woke up - he sang me "Good morning to You" then the Barney song twice (complete with hugs and kisses)

More to come, I'm sure! The quickest way to joy and peace is in a place of gratitude - so that's where I'm striving to be-and listing it out helps greatly!

No comments: