
Goofy mommy and Archer - his 1st birthday!

The cake!

Special present from my grandmother to Archer - her bible!

See what I mean about not liking the cake?
For Archer's first birthday we kept it very simple - pizza, cake, ice cream - and boy he did not like getting his hands messy! For his second birthday we did a "train" theme - with his present - the train table as the centerpiece. My favorite part of this party was the cute little candy trains that Daddy and Grandpa and others put together for decorations. His 3rd birthday we put together in a few hours the day before with a Big Bad Wolf and 3 little pigs theme. Dan did the cakes (we purchased the round cakes then he transformed them) and they were awesome!
For Elle's first birthday - we did a very girly strawberry shortcake theme (I loved Strawberry Shortcake when I was young). And boy, did she love getting her hands messy in that strawberry cake! For her 2nd birthday my sister and her family were in town, so we got a bouncy house in the backyard, then we spent her actual birthday at a hotel at the beach - our first trip to Corpus the 4 of us. Elle has already requested a Tea Party birthday for her next party!
I'll post more photos of the other birthdays later!



No comments:
Post a Comment