Friday, October 14, 2011
Courageous
I see courage all around me, and I so admire it - as Courage is not one of my strong suits.
I see courage-
-in friends who buried their son yesterday - 21 weeks along, a tiny Angel
-those battling fertility issues
-in new moms and dads
-in my mom, for so many reasons
-in artists, creating beauty for those in need
-in soldiers, and their families at home
-in those bonding with their newly adopted son
-in those walking the long adoption road
-in caregivers for their sick family and friends
-in a brave boy who lost his mommy too soon
-in my children as they try new things
-in those who live minimally in order to give more
-in those who choose jobs of service over the American dream
-in friends who fly to the Ukraine and Brazil to serve
-in those that start maternity homes in Africa
-in those who do hard things
There is more, but this list is getting long. If you have time to comment, I'd love to read where you see Courage around you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment