
-good friends
-the giggles of my kiddos - magic!
-family dinners, and the prayer before - Archer and Elle trying to pray at the same time
-asking my kids how much mommy loves them - and their accurate replies (worlds and worlds full and to the moon and back)
-telling them God loves them even more
-recordable storybooks
-compassionate people
-NLT Bible (a new one-and a fun bible cover)
-sweet peaches
-my office mates (Wulfy and Stormy)
-family next door
-my sister
-a successful surgery for my mom
-the love of grandparents for my kids
-pretty fabric
-fun blogs
-Branson memories
-movie dates with my love
-holding his hand
-encouraging notes
-lopsided pumpkin picked with love by my boy
-seeing my kids bounce with joy
-singing, this is the day that the Lord has made, on the way to Memaw's house in the morning
-hugs and kisses from my babies
-how I ask Archer if he's mine - he says no, I'm Daddy's- I make a sad face and he says well I can be both of yours and grabs my hand:-)
-God's peace



No comments:
Post a Comment