Archer loves to talk---really, really loves to talk. He gives us an ongoing commentary on whatever he is doing or thinking--pretty much non-stop. I think people at church think he is shy and quiet, but that's not the case at home! Since I use this blog as the "baby book," here are some I want to remember.
While we were out for dinner--some people walked toward the back (where the bathroom was) and Archer loudly proclaimed "they going to go potty back there!"
"What's wrong baby?" "Don't cry baby, I happy!"
"What's the problem, baby?"
"You are so pretty, you so pretty" (Singing to Elleana)
"I want soup" (speaking to the waitress)
"I wanna shot my bow" (We hear this one all the time!)
"Where my arrows?" (Another common phrase around here)
He gets concerned when other kids cry. If another kid is crying in a restaurant, he gets this really sad, worried look on his face, and tells us "he crying" or "she crying."
Last night he sang Jesus Loves Me with Daddy before bedtime--it was so sweet, it had this mommy in tears.
I love our boy so much, and pray that he always remembers and believes the words to that song!
It was followed by I Love You, Archer....
I love you, Archer
Oh Yes I Do
I love you, Archer
And I'll be True
When I'm not With You
I'm Blue
I love you, Archer
Oh Yes I Do
You're my sweet baby
and I Love You So
And I'll never Let You GO
You're my darling
My precious Boy
And you Bring Me
So Much Joy
Not sure where that song came from, but I made up the 2nd verse. We've been singing this one to him from the time he was in my belly!
He continues to amaze me with his vocabulary, thought process, and his sweet personality (mixed in with 2 year old fits;-). I'm so blessed to be his mommy!



No comments:
Post a Comment