
Just a few moments from this week that I want to remember:
- Archer holding Elle's hand (in their double stoller) on our walk
- Archer telling my mom he "needs to go to Sonic" while she took them on a walk
- Elle leaning over to give her brother a "kiss" (open mouth and slobbery) this morning
- Everyday Archer asking "Daddy here?" first thing when he wakes up
- Telling Archer that his friend Kannon is coming over to play tomorrow, and Archer talking about what toys he wanted to share!
- Archer asking Daddy if he could feed Elle--then Daddy letting Archer feed Elle her dinner last night (I did not get to see this one, but she was covered in baby food when I got home last night)
- Watching Dan lovingly work on Archer's bow, and patienly helping him over and over and over--Archer LOVES to shoot his bow, and is actually quite good!



No comments:
Post a Comment