Dr. Seuss (March 2).
I took the kiddos to go check it out. Our local store had an employee reading from a big stack of Dr. Seuss books. (I Love Oh the Places You'll Go, and Horton Hatches the Egg) Each child received some fun coloring pages and crayons to work on while the books were being read. Elle slept through storytime , but Archer was mildly interested. His favorite part was the goodie bag! Included: fruit juice, peanut butter/cheese crackers, fruit snacks, a pencil, stickers, and some coupons for mommy.
After we participated in the birthday celebration we grabbed a few groceries. Elle woke up (she was in her car seat in the big part of the cart), and was being so nice and quiet. I decided to peek around Archer to see what she was doing, and I was mortified to see her chewing on the shopping cart "seat belt." Ewww. So yes 1) Archer was not strapped in and 2) My teething baby decided to chew on the germ infested strap. I resisted my temptation to wash her mouth out with soap, and took it out of her mouth, hid it from her and proceeded with my shopping.
We had a great time on our Dr. Seuss Target adventure!



2 comments:
That was hysterical! I too have resisted washing Shawn's mouth out after finding something random in his mouth. I am a major clean freak so the seat belt thing would have totally freaked me out too! Just wait until Archer starts potty-training, this has majorly tested my OCD tendencies! You showed good restraint today.
Yes, just wait, oh what nasty things little people put in their mouths!!! EWE!!!
Post a Comment