Friday, March 19, 2010

St. Patricks Day

  • Shamrock Bell Peppers with Roasted (green) Bell Pepper Hummus
  • Shamrock Kiwi
  • Corned Beef and Cabbage
  • Green Kool-aid
  • Fun Dessert--Nutter Butter Balls (you can see half of one in Archer's hand:-) http://www.bakerella.com/grocery-item-goes-gourmet-part-2/
  • Great company--Dan's mom made the corned beef and cabbage, and Athena, Drew, and Dominique joined us too. Archer has a huge crush on Dominique (Athena's best friend), so was happy to see her!
Funny note: In this picture, we had to ask Archer to NOT smile, so you can see his face--if he "smiles" on command for pictures he scrunches up his face and shows all his teeth!

2 comments:

The Young Family said...

Cute picture! I must say I'm glad I wasn't there for the food - YUCK! :-)

Nisha said...

What fun! You blog has brightened my day a bit more! I'm a mom of 2 and its really rough for me. Could you check out my blog if you had the time. http://www.simplelivingforall.blogspot.com

Need some inspiration!