

Dan's Dad had a mild heart attack, and will undergo (double or triple) bypass surgery on Monday. He is at BAMC, and will remain in the hospital until the surgery. The symptoms he had were a blessing, as the doctor said many with the type of blockages he has are not so fortunate. It is also a blessing that he was here when the symptoms began, and not working in Oklahoma. We'd appreciate your prayers.
I've included a couple of pictures I LOVE of Grandpa with Archer and Elleana.
I think the first picture captures his joy and pride in Elle, and the second picture captures that he is always patient and eager to teach Archer new things--and Archer loves to learn--we usually hear at least once a day, "I wanna go see Gampa!" If you click on the picture you can see by the look in Archer's eyes that he hangs onto Grandpa's every word. I love how Dan captured that moment!



4 comments:
He's in our prayers, love you!
I love those pictures, they are fantastic and convey the emotions of the moment. We will defintely keep Dan's father in our prayers.
Many prayers for Dan's dad and for you all.
Before you even explained how amazing that second pic is of Archer and "Gampa", I was captured by it. I thought "That is an amazing picture!" How special to catch real moments on film =)
what a beautiful post. i will pray for him.
what sweet photos!
Post a Comment