Monday, March 22, 2010

Giggly Baby Doll

Since neither of my kids have a baby book (or at least not one that is filled in!)-we have this blog.

So here are a couple more dates for me to remember, as entries in this "baby book":

03/21/2010--Elle made the sign for "more" while she was eating--she was very hungry! So cute to see her communicating in this way.

03/22/2010-Elle pushed up from her belly to a sitting position at Memaw's house, using the slide to grip onto.

03/19/2010-I broke my pinky toe, oh wait--that doesn't belong in the baby book?

Keeping it real for my kids--when you get in a hurry and are walking barefoot--don't stub your pinky toe on the wall, oh and maybe drink more milk? Be sure to have calcium in your diet? You'd never know I was a ballerina growing up, by how UN-graceful I've become as an adult.

Archer says mommy's piggy has an "owie." The doctor gave me crutches (um, not possible to carry a baby and use crutches at the same time--so those are collecting dust, and I'm hobbling around on my heel;-)

Oh, and now for the cuteness: my giggly baby doll. Be sure to listen for the snorting too! And can you see the 2 teeth?


1 comment:

Heidi said...

ha. i use my blog as a baby book as well!!!