Monday, March 1, 2010

7 months!

I can't believe our little Turtle Dove is already 7 months old!

Time flies. (yes, that is probably the millionth time I've said that since becoming a mom)

I'll try to add more pictures soon.

Elle's newest "tricks" are playing pat-a-cake (clapping) and eating 1/2 a jar of baby food in some sittings (this is new--she is not much of an eater)! She is also waving bye-bye and continues to chatter and talk a lot.

She continues to get the "smiliest baby ever" comments--and it is so true. She laughs so loud at everything her brother does to entertain her!

When we were at church yesterday, a lady made the comment to her husband---"awww, I want one," when she saw Elle. I told Dan, normally parents could respond with--well if you keep the baby for a few hours you might change your mind (due to fussiness/crankiness, etc), but I could not make that comment with Elle--if she babysat our girl, she'd definitely want one:-)

I'm so grateful that she is so sweet, laid back, and happy. She brings us such joy.

No comments: